Competition Terms and Conditions
About the competition
1. The promoter of this competition is Sunderland Business Limited.
2. We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. By entering the competition you agree to the below terms and conditions, to be bound by the decisions of Sunderland Business Limited and to receive email notifications from Sunderland Business Limited in relation to the competition.
Entering the competition
4. The competition is open only to permanent UK residents aged 18 or over.
5. To enter the competition you must complete a decipherable entry by the means requested in the competition.
6. Entry is open between the dates and times stated in the competition information
7. Employees or relatives of employees of Sunderland Business Limited are not permitted to enter.
8. No entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted.
Choosing the winners
9. The winner will be selected at random
10. If a prize winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted, another winner will be selected.
11. The winner will receive the prize specified in the competition entered
12. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability. There is no cash alternative.
13. Sunderland Business Limited’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the competition.
14. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries or for any failure of communication resulting from incorrectly supplied information.
15. Sunderland Business Limited reserves the right to check the validity of any entry and the identity of any entrant or winner and to refuse entry or refuse giving the prize if Sunderland Business Limited reasonably considers the entry and/or winner to be in breach of the terms and conditions or to have otherwise acted in an inappropriate or deceitful manner.
16. Sunderland Business Limited reserves the right at any time at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the competition is not capable or is likely not to be capable of being conducted fairly or as specified within these terms and conditions due to events beyond its control (including, without limitation, a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sunderland Business Limited that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition).
17. The name and county of the prize winner will be published in the next edition of the magazine.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way Sunderland Business Limited’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. Subject to that, Sunderland Business Limited shall have no liability for any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant that is caused by: (a) technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the competition; (b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation of the prize; (c) any act or omission of any third party; or (d) any other events beyond Sunderland Business Limited’s control that may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the prize in transit to the winner.
19. If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
20. We will do our best to resolve any problems relating to the prize draw. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
21. Receiving the prize is dependent on the selected winner taking part in publicity including having a photograph taken and being interviewed, both of which may be used in future editions of Sunderland Vibe magazine and other Sunderland Vibe publicity. If the selected winner is not willing to take part in this publicity they will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected at random from the remaining entries.
Facebook prize draws
By entering a Facebook contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
The promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
One entry per person.
Maximum of 4 tickets per person.
No cash alternative.
Winners will be selected at random and notified within 14 days.
All entrants must be over 16 years old.