SUNDERLAND CCG is proposing changes to urgent care – and it needs your feedback….
Over the past two years, Sunderland CCG has spoken to hundreds of local people about urgent care, with feedback suggesting that many find the system confusing, and are not always sure where to get the care they need. Many people have also said they find it hard to get an urgent appointment with their GP or feel they have to wait too long.
Sunderland CCG want to make it simple to use NHS services and are looking to make some changes to services to ensure people get the right care as quickly as possible. They also want to make it easier to see a GP.
They have developed a new way of arranging services, which they think will help urgent care in Sunderland to work better.
The plans are set out at https://www.sunderlandccg.nhs.uk/
The CCG would like to hear your views, so that they understand how you feel about the proposed improvements.
Have your say
- Complete our survey at sunderlandccg.nhs.uk
- Phone 0191 217 2670 for a copy of the survey or to complete it over the phone
- Email us at [email protected]
- Get in touch via Twitter @SunderlandCCG or Facebook @sunderlandhealth
- Watch our YouTube channel – searh for ‘Sunderland CCG’
- Write to us at NHS Sunderland Clinical Commissioning Group, Pemberton House, Colima Avenue, Sunderland, SR5 3XB
The closing date for comments is Sunday 12 August 2018, and no decision will be made until we have reviewed all the feedback we receive.