- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will only share your information with the partners of Vibe Magazine. We will not share your information with any other third party outside our partners.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Competitions
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or competitions. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as post code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Including copyright, all rights to the content of our web pages are controlled and or owned by Vibe Sunderland’s Corporate Partners. Users may only view and print hard copies of the websites for their personal use. They may not print, copy, download, reproduce, republish, transmit, display, broadcast, or re-use the materials from our website for any other purpose.
Competition Terms and Conditions
About the competition
- The promoter of this competition is Allies Group.
- We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- By entering the competition, you agree to the below terms and conditions, to be bound by the decisions of Allies Group and to receive email notifications from Allies Group in relation to the competition.
Entering the competition
- The competition is open only to permanent UK residents aged 18 or over.
- To enter the competition, you must complete a decipherable entry by the means requested in the competition.
- Entry is open between the dates and times stated in the competition information
- Employees or relatives of employees of Allies Group are not permitted to enter.
- No entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted.
Choosing the winners
- The winner will be selected at random
- If a prize winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted, another winner will be selected.
- The winner will receive the prize specified in the competition entered
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability. There is no cash alternative.
- Allies Group decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the competition.
- No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries or for any failure of communication resulting from incorrectly supplied information.
- Allies Group reserves the right to check the validity of any entry and the identity of any entrant or winner and to refuse entry or refuse giving the prize if Allies Group reasonably considers the entry and/or winner to be in breach of the terms and conditions or to have otherwise acted in an inappropriate or deceitful manner.
- Allies Group reserves the right at any time at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the competition is not capable or is likely not to be capable of being conducted fairly or as specified within these terms and conditions due to events beyond its control (including, without limitation, a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Allies Group that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition).
- The name and county of the prize winner will be published in the next edition of the magazine.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way Allies Group’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. Subject to that, Allies Group shall have no liability for any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant that is caused by: (a) technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person’s participation in the competition; (b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation of the prize; (c) any act or omission of any third party; or (d) any other events beyond Allies Group’s control that may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the prize in transit to the winner.
- If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems relating to the prize draw. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Receiving the prize is dependent on the selected winner taking part in publicity including having a photograph taken and being interviewed, both of which may be used in future editions of Sunderland Vibe magazine and other Sunderland Vibe publicity. If the selected winner is not willing to take part in this publicity, they will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected at random from the remaining entries.
Facebook prize draws
By entering a Facebook contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
The promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.