FOLLOWING THE SUCCESS AND POPULARITY of the ‘Take Off Enclosure’ launched at last year’s Sunderland’s Airshow, tickets are now on sale for anyone keen to watch this year’s event in fully catered comfort.
Within close proximity of the stage where the programme of musical entertainment continues to grow and offering unrivalled sea views of the aerial displays, the private ticket only enclosure is open all three days of one of Europe’s largest outdoor events (Friday 26, Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 July).
Upon purchasing a ticket visitors will receive their very own Boarding Pass, allowing access to a whole host of benefits including;
- Family friendly activities within the enclosure for children of all ages to enjoy
- Chance to meet some of the pilots from the display programme
- Welcome drink, buffet lunch, with access to light refreshments and bar throughout the day
- Allocated seating indoors in the marquee, and in the outdoor viewing area
- Private toilet facilities
- Prices start at £27.50 per person ( booking fee included ) with more information available at www.sunderlandinternationalairshow.co.uk
Sunderland City Council Cabinet Member for Communities and Culture, Councillor John Kelly said: “While you can enjoy the Sunderland Airshow from anywhere along the seafront, some visitors are looking for somewhere to sit back and relax while children’s activities keep the whole family entertained in an informal, secure environment.
“The ‘Take Off Enclosure’ provides people with a base from where they can come and go as they please, allowing the opportunity to explore the event in full before returning to their seats to watch the displays and enjoy the musical entertainment from the stage.
“As always we are planning the best event programme that we can with flying and ground displays from around the world, and musical entertainment from the stage to keep everyone entertained and involved.”
“Why not book your tickets now for the Take Off enclosure and just sit back, relax and wait for the Sunderland Airshow this summer with the best seats in the house.”