University of Sunderland recognises that starting life as a student can be hard. Here is a round up of tips on how to survive…
- Food: Think budget brands, target the reduced price counters and consider meal-deals. Shop smart but try to avoid too may unhealthy options.
- Part-time time job: Loans are based on nine not 12 months’ minimum living expenses, so get part-time work.
- Budgeting: Check for hidden course costs: Books, tech equipment, field trips, CRB checks etc.
- Computers: Make the most of the wi-fi on campus.
- Text books: Buy what you need rather than the full course text list
For more information on surviving results day and the University of Sunderland Clearing process, click through here to the official guide.